THE DEEP WEB ACCESS

TechyRack
Administrator
hello guys, how are you, my name is Joe am a web developer and web engineer and in this video, i just felt that it will be important i give you sneak peak of this dark web forum i have been working on, i usually do alot of work, i develop websites for passive income and also to serve other purposes, but recently, i had been working on this rackers forum which i have created in a very sophisticated manner in a way that it connects to the techy rack platform and also to my fiverr profile, this is a forum i meant to host on the dark web, but at the time, i do not know how i can host the forum on the dark web, so i decided to host it on the normal web. however, am glad i did this since anyone now can access this forum, and have a dark web experience right from it, if you want to know how the dark web looks like, and how it feels, just visit this rackers forum and you will experience this exactly, i will drop the link at the description area below, make sure to check it out, also, do not forget to smash that subscribe button, you can subscribe either from here or at the forum, both will do perfectly, so, i will drop the link to the forum for you make sure that you check it out